On October 17th, the Ballroom of the Sheraton Warsaw hotel was home to the 3rd Edition of the VIP Gala. The gala was hosted with great flair and humour thanks to the talents of Katarzyna Dowbor and Michał Olszański – well known Polish television celebrities.
The ballroom was filled to the brim with people in the fields of business, medicine, culture, the arts and self-made individuals that have been deemed particularly influential in their respective areas while relying on the principles of honesty, fairness and respect towards others. The guests had a blast, entertained by the young artists Wojciech Ezzat and Paulina Szarek. An air of good fun was permeating the whole event, further reinforced by some of this year’s winners – Krzysztof Cugowski, Lidia Stanisławska and Robert Janowski – well-known artists who decided to give in to the good vibes and give the guests a spontaneous performance.
It goes without saying that the gala, the idea for which was conceived three years ago, has been implemented with more and more grandeur every subsequent year. The main theme of the event is an idea that is necessary in the contemporary world – promoting genuine quality to counter the ever-present mediocrity and five-minute trends, The mission is all the more crucial if we juxtapose it with the glorification of incredibly average people in show business – starlets – or many dubious and tasteless entertainment programs, that are so prevalent in the Polish society.
The editorial board of VIP has not forgotten about all those who remain in a shadow on a day-to-day basis, building the success of their brands in various more or less popular or exclusive areas, Mariusz Gryżewski, editor-inchief of VIP, believes that the magazine’s role is to present people who make the economy, who help develop Poland’s international position, or those who earnestly manage public resources.
The event, under the patronage of Ambassador Magazine, was a massive success.
Business VIP 2015
• Prof. dr hab. inż. Stanisław Adamczak, rector of the Świętokrzyska University of Technoligy in Kielce
• Ewa Brzezińska and Andrzej Karczewski, owners of the Wacyn Bakery i Radom-Wacyna
• Władysław Brzozowski, manager of the Production and Seed Agricultural Enterprise Władysław Brozowski z Mienian k. Hrubieszowa
• Tomasz Chalimoniuk, chairman of the board of TTcomm SA in Warsaw
• Jan Chrostowski, chairman of the board of the General Construction Business DACH BUD Sp. z o.o. in Wrocław
• Józef Dąbek, chairman of the board of the “Morawica” Limestone Mine in Morawica
• Zbigniew Gaca-Richter, chairman of the board of the “Lazurowa” Housing Association in Warsaw
• Kazimierz Golec, chairman of the board of the “ZAMEP” Sp. z o.o. Industrial Mechanics Plant in Gliwice
• Michał Kalinowski, CEO of the Steinbacher Izoterm company in Warsaw
• Anna and Czesław Kolisz, owners of the ANKOL company in Chorzelów
• Robert Kościelny, president of the SINEVIA partnership in Warsaw
• Gabriela Kośmider, owner of the GABI-PLAST Production and Trading Enterprise in Krotoszyn
• Jerzy Kruk, chairman of the board of the “Metalowiec” Housing Association in Wrocław
• Izabela Lenartowicz, owner of the Med Estetica Aesthetic Medicine Clinic in Katowice
• Ilona Majewska, owner of NOBLEMEDICA S.C. in Radom
• Kamil Muskus, director for implementation and revelopment of Compass Money Sp. z o.o. in Legnica
• Michał Pachowski, chairman of the board of the Polish Centre for Testing and Certification S.A. In Warsaw
• Michał Nivette, chairman of the board of Nivette Sp. z o.o.
• Franciszek Siegień, president of WPPH “ELENA” in Kokanin k. Kalisza
• Alicja Wojciechowska, director of the “Szkoły Sukcesu” Private Education Centre in Białograd
• Tadeusz Wrześniak, owner of the Glassworks in Skrzyszów
• Dariusz Zabrowany, chairman of the board of PARTNER Systems Sp. z o.o. In Człuchów
(Exceptional Personalities of Public Life, Culture, the Arts and Sport)
• Grażyna Barszczewska
• Ewa Błaszczyk
• Jerzy Bończak
• Krzysztof Cugowski
• Michał Fajbusiewicz
• Piotr Fronczewski
• Robert Janowski
• Adam Koperkiewicz
• Tomasz Majewski
• Wojciech Młynarski
• Marian Opania
• Maria Seweryn
• Lidia Stanisławska
• Mariusz Szczygieł
• Marek Włodarczyk
• Wiktor Zborowski
• Cezary Żak
• Katarzyna Żak
VIP in Health Protection 2015
• Andrzej Domański, director of the Voivodship Hospital in Kielce.
• Bogusław Poniatowski, director of the Clinical University Hospital in Białystok.
• Independent Public Health Care Institute, Voivodship Emergency Rescue and Sanitary Transport Station in Płock.
• Janusz Solarz, director of Voivodship Hospital no. 2 of St. Hedwiga in Rzeszów.
• Barbara Szeflińska, chairman of the board of the Wielkopolska Medical Rescue Centre Sp. z o.o.
• Ewa Wojtyła, director of the KRUS Farmer Rehabilitation Centre in Jedlec
VIP’s Company 2015
• Cooperative Bank in Przemkowo
• Scientific Research Centre for Fire Protection of Józef Tuliszkowski – National Research Institute
• “Polisa-Życie” Towarzystwo Ubezpieczeń S.A Vienna Insurance Group
• PPH SBS-SIM Sławomir Pilniak
• LEK-AM Sp. z o.o. Pharmaceutical Enterprise
• Słoneczna Tłocznia Sp. z o.o. S.K.A.
VIP’s Place 2015
• Ventana housing estate by Westmark Polska Sp. z o.o.
Self-government VIP 2015
• Maria Jolanta Batycka-Wąsik, head of the Lesznowola commune
• Tadeusz Czajka, head of the Tarnowo Podgórne commune
• Piotr Papis, head of the Klwów commune
VIP’s Clinic 2015
VIP’s Watch 2015
• Smartwatch Frederique Constant